WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ONELORD - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ONELORD > Topics

Subject: gifts of the spirit
Replies: 25 Views: 1362

acts238 30.11.09 - 04:54pm
what gift do you have? do you believe in the 9 spiritual gifts? i do i have the gift of discernment and im called to preach the gospel. *

iilmadme 2.12.09 - 01:05am
I had to look this up,it's very interesting.Can u tell us more,please,acts? *

acts238 2.12.09 - 01:44am
yes the gift of discernment is recognizing spirits. with me its along the lines of emotions and i dont discern everyone. for example if you were feeling hurt by someones words i would feel it and pray for you i dont always know who or why they hurt or worried or scared just that i need to pray *

acts238 2.12.09 - 01:51am
wisdom and knowledge is having the ability to understand GODS word on a spiritual level *

acts238 2.12.09 - 01:55am
the gift of faith im learning someone here in pros is going to teach me the difference in faith and the gift when i learn ill pass it on *

acts238 2.12.09 - 01:59am
healing and miracles are self explanatory *

acts238 2.12.09 - 02:01am
so is prophesy *

acts238 2.12.09 - 02:06am
divers kinds of tongues is when someone speaks in tongues and its a message for the church interpretation of tongues is the person who translates *

iilmadme 2.12.09 - 02:22am
Thanks :) in my bible the notes did indicate that faith is a gift that all recieve automatically but sum r given a particularly strong kind *

iilmadme 2.12.09 - 02:25am
I have heard that sumtimes ppl speak in tongues when they r baptised *

acts238 2.12.09 - 02:50am
yes thats true i do but thats different from the gift of tongues *

flaky05 9.12.09 - 07:31am
This is very interesting. Why do we hear people say speaking in tongues and other times they say praying in tongues? Is it the same gift? *

acts238 9.12.09 - 10:38am
yes it means your spirit is speaking to GOD but the gift of tongues thats when GOD speaks to the church *

1vision2 13.12.09 - 05:12am
I am sorry to say. But many believers today lives in ingnorant than befor, because they're listen to the wrong people, and it's painful to see christians those that called themselve children of GOD. Livin an ordinary life no wonder mere things like sickness n fear kills them, just because they do not kown who they are. GOD gave us his Spirit to empowerd us over the affairs of life n over the works of the devil.and the gift of the Spirit is which is the operation or the manifestation of the Spirit, is to able us carry out his mission without stress. Every gift of the spirit is for an assigenment your gift shows your mission. If you have the gift of prophecy; your office - prophet. Your misson is to prophesy and it's possible to have more than one gift, i have the gift of healing n the gift of faith.which mean that i know my mission. Know your mission today through fellowship with the Spirit. *

flaky05 13.12.09 - 05:43am
Thank you Act 238 for responding to me. Can you explain some more this gift of tongue? For example, can you pray at your own will? How do you know it is really from the Holy Spirit, and so on? Anything else you can tell me please.
Ps. I have the gift, but it is different from the other in the group I was in, and I doubt if my gift is really from the Holy Spirit. Could it be just from my imagination or the desire of my own heart and not from the Holy Spirit? I pray for the Spirit of discernment to be upon you and myself. Blessings *

acts238 14.12.09 - 03:36pm
@vision thank you i will do all i can to please the LORD with my gifts HE has given me. i do need to learn more and grow and i know HE will guide me. @flaky first it is the HOLY GHOST speaking thru you so you do have to be under the spirit second man cannot teach you seeing it is directly from the LORD and HE who speaks thru you not yourself thats why it is called unknown toungues it is a language unknown to man *

1vision2 15.12.09 - 12:29am
I agree with what act238 said concerning speakin in tongues.4 flaky i understand you and i share your view abt this. Because when i got born again abt nine years ago nw, i had such a view concerning tongues speakin; but when i began to grow in GODs word i started seeing what speakin in tongues means and how it works in the life of a believer. And this is what must christians do not know abt, praying in tongues. speakin in tongues has stages, they are different kinds of tongues, the tongues of a person that just receive the Holy Spirit is totally diff from the person that has the Spirit living in him for some years.this is what apostle paul call DIVERS kinds of tongues 1corin 12:10b. And if you do not understand these things any you hear others prays in tongues and it sound different from your own, you begin to doubt if yours is from the same Spirit. One thing we should know abt the gift of tongues. This that If don't have the gift. You don't have it. See.Your mind or your imagination cann't creat it, because it came from the Spirit only. That is d way to know that your tongues is from the HOLY SPIRIT.your imagination do not have the power n ability to create what belong to GOD. Speaking in tongues can only be from the Spirit of GOD's and from no where else. Believe me. *

flaky05 15.12.09 - 08:35pm
Speaking in tongues can only be from the Spirit of GOD's and from no where else. Believe me
Amen. I am meditating and praying with the Scripture you gave me, thankyou Act & Vision, may God bless you. *

talkmore 10.04.10 - 11:09am
The gift of the spirit are for baby do u agree with me? *

acts238 10.04.10 - 12:39pm
@talkmore huh? *

monarch5 29.07.10 - 09:34am
I heard a lady speaking in tongue once. She was yelling and had glazed over eyes like she was all alone. It was a state of being all its own. She looked very angry, kind of scared me. Is this what your talking about acts? *

acts238 29.07.10 - 03:58pm
ive never seen anyone look angry. we can get loud i suppose. but its more of an excited shout than an angry one. *

monarch5 30.07.10 - 05:43am
She looked angry and was very loud. I didnt feel anything spiritual about it. It frightened me. I will never forget that. Thats for sure *

acts238 30.07.10 - 06:20am
not everyone who seems to be speaking in tongues is from the LORD. you have to test the spirit *

monarch5 30.07.10 - 02:03pm
I dont test the spirit. He is good and loving. That was the only time i heard someone talk in tongue. It wasnt in church, it was in a soup kitchen a long time ago. She professed to be christian. But after she went through this trance state with an angry look, she scared me and i pray i dont ever see that again. She told me she was speaking in tongue *

* ONELORD Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ONELORD

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search