WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ONELORD - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ONELORD > Topics

Subject: YOU'R A REPRESENTATIVE of CHRI
Replies: 6 Views: 1014

1vision2 16.12.09 - 02:51pm
Clothe youselves therefore.as GOD's chosen ones(His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by GOD Himself... (colossians 3:12 AMP). Sometime ago i ask myself this question who is a christian? not many people have sat down to meditatively attempt to answer this question. as significant as it is. Some have carelessly remarked that christians are followers of christ; how untrue! A christian is one born with the life and nature of GOD. He's one in whom GOD dwells; one in whose spirit, soul and body is nature and life of christ. No wonder the bible describes us as the full icon or representatives of christ, for as HE(jesus) is, so are are we in this world(1 jn 4:17).we're the full representative and representations of the son of GOD; nt mere followers. We're more than followers of christ! We're sharers His glory and partakers of His divine nature. We're His TROPHIES. *

acts238 17.12.09 - 03:16pm
hallelujah *

solvent1 19.12.09 - 01:29pm
Thought it not robbery to be equal 2 God *

flaky05 19.12.09 - 03:39pm
We are created to the image of God, but we are not god. Yet see the infinite love of God in John 17:22 *

acts238 31.12.09 - 05:07pm
i dont think vision is saying that were equal just that were counted as son and daughters therefore making us heirs not just servants *

1vision2 12.01.10 - 08:12pm
GOD's is our father mtt.6:9a. And we can only become like our father. this is why he gave us his WORD to be like him and the HOLY SPIRIT to direct us towards that parth he has set for us. *

milson3o 9.09.11 - 03:13pm
A RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN has the 'character' Jesus and manifests the 'power' of the Holy Spirit. *

* ONELORD Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ONELORD

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search